Criminal organization founded by a mercenary known as “Machete”. Very little is known about the organization, its structure or his strength. What we do know is made up of mostly well-trained mercenaries. The organization is well funded, they control all criminal activity in the area, which goes from black market weapons, smuggling, prostitution and kidnaping. They are hired hands for both the FLN and the el Morro Cartel.
They are very volatile and dangerous, they have no allegiance to anyone; and are guns for hire for whoever pays the highest.
Its believe they control the San Pedro Prison where they maintain a few prisoners awaiting ransom payout. Their territory is marked with a hand in-print. This organization is known to hunt special operators just for fun. Rumors are that this organization was created by El Tigre as a kill squad to protect him from other cartels.
No one know anything about this organization and all CIA operatives sent to infiltrate or gather information has disappeared and not heard from again.
Facilitate the FLN and Cartel del Morro primary missions, track and eliminate any special forces elements sent to destabilize the Cartel or FLN operations in the region.
No information available.
WHAT TO EXPECT IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE HAND
This game side is designated for advance and hardcore MILSIM players. Members of “The Hand” should know:
- How to use a Global Positioning Systems (GPS)
- How to use Night Vision Googles/Night Vision Devices
- Know advance radio communication protocols
- Be masters of small unit tactics
- Know how to operate vehicles tactically
- Must have the physical conditions to cover great distances during the event
- This game side follows no rules and they are extremely volatile
- Uniform: Tiger stripe, woodland green or Marpat pattern
- Head Gear: Balaclava and shemag
- Body Armor: All types of gear and chest rigs
- Replica Types: No specific type.
We will enforce the dress code rule very strictly. Fail to comply fully with this rule will result in extended respawn time of 2hrs per game life.