WARLAND COMBAT SERIES – PANAMA 2018
WARLAND is an airsoft combat operation totally created for teams who value and practice 100% milsim. Our staff is comprised of retired Military Personnel with real world combat experience. WARLAND is based on such experiences. Our goal is to immerse the operator in an Intense Military Simulation Experience that will take him/her to the very edge of their capabilities.
The operation will take place in 3 days: March 2-4, 2018. We have chosen these days to take advantage of the dry season in Panama, with almost no rain and the humidity is slightly lower. And also to benefit from the light of the Moon, which will be almost full on these nights.
Multiple sides of conflict!, Special Forces, Guerilla, Mercenaries and Drug Cartel will violently collide in battles where strategy, intelligence, negotiation, courage, mobility and military expertise – (ambushes, tactical maneuvers, map navigation, compass and GPS, NVG, cross natural obstacles, camouflage, use of snipers, recon, SOF, and communication) -, will take the operators to the edge.
The dynamics of the operation will ensure that no team will be out of fight! To achieve victory, the command of each army will have to use the most of their skills, resources and coordination of multiple troops in the theater of operations.
Military trucks & vehicles, trenches, artillery, mines, LARPs, and use of smoke and shock grenades will bring even more realism to the operation.
There will be missions tailored for Special Forces! We will conduct insertions, black ops, tactical rappel, CQB, hostages rescue and much more.
WARLAND will be a tough 3 days of continous fighting in the jungle and semi arid regions where the U.S. Army and the Marines used to go for rigorous combat training in Panama.
General information & Timetable for OPERATION WARLAND
WHAT: WARLAND 18 – SHOW OF FORCE
WHERE: Republic of Panama
WHEN: March 2-4 2018
WEATHER FORECAST: Dry season, remote chances of rain, low humidity factor with temperatures between 250 TO 350 Celsius with an almost full moon.
ENVIRONMENT: Tropical Jungle & Urban
- Thursday March 1st 2018: from 19.00hrs to 21.00hrs local time, WARLAND 18 kickoff ceremony and Welcome Party will take place in Panama City at a venue discussed later. The cost of transportation from your hotel to the ceremony and back to the hotel will have to be covered by each participant. This, however, will not be a problem since Panama City is a small town with a decent public transportation system making it easy and secure to all participants to attend.
- Friday March 2nd 2018: at 10.00hrs local time, all participants need to be on site, in formation, ready for battle. Safety briefings will be addressed and all Company Commanders can review their troops. We suggest you get there at 07.00hrs in order to stablish your camping site on base, do registration validation and pass the chrono. The site for WARLAND 18 is about 2.5 hrs. drive from Panama City.
OPERATION WARLAND 18 WILL START AT EXACTLY 12.00 NOON FRIDAY, MARCH 2nd
For those who can´t procure mobilization to the site, please make sure in the registration form to check that you´ll need transportation. The cost will be added to your registration.
IMPORTANT: DURING ANY TIME PRIOR ARRIVING TO THE SITE OF WARLAND 18, ALL REPLICAS AND GEAR NEED TO BE SAFELY STORED. FOR SECURITY REASONS.
- Sunday March 4th 2018: At exactly 13.00hrs the “CESE FIRE” order will be given. Upon receiving this order, all combat actions must end, participants must collect their gear and walk to the off-zone for the closing ceremony.
- Sunday March 4th 2018: FROM 14.00 TO 15.30 hrs. will held the closing ceremony in the very same place where all the combat took place. During the ceremony, the well awaited WARLAND COMBAT MEDAL will be issued to those veteran operators who took part in combat operations during the 3 days of WARLAND. We will also issue individual participation certificates to all teams. At the closing ceremony, several stands will provide food and beverages and airsoft memorabilia.
- Sunday March 4th 2018: At 16:00hrs we´ll depart from the venue of OPERATION WARLAND 18 back to Panama City. All operators should arrive at their hotels in the evening.
Do you have what it takes?, if so don´t forget to register to what will be the BEST MILSIM EVENT IN LATIN AMERICA! – see you next year!